Reputation is everything.
Based out of offices in both North Manchester & Daventry. We pride ourselves on our continued high standards of service and professional manner towards Health and Safety and as a result Veny have NICEIC Approved Contractor status and members of CHAS, Safe Contractor & Constructionline.
We provided in-house resource across various sectors including domestic and commercial construction but but specialising in infrastructure solutions. Veny has developed a strong reputation throughout the industry by producing quality and cost-effective designs and high quality well programmed site builds whilst also maintaining a keen focus on all aspects of Health and Safety.
The Veny Difference
- Offices in both North Manchester and Daventry allowing us to work nationwide without restriction from remote locations such as Orkney or Cornwall to major cities such as London & Birmingham.
- Vast experience in working on projects on behalf of Vodafone, Telefonica, EE and City Fibre on both mobile and fixed line projects
- Experienced in working as both Principal Designer and Principal Contractor as and when required
- In house Design Team consisting of structural engineers, electrical engineers, surveyors, CAD technicians, project managers and additional admin support allowing us to provide up to 150 site design per month.
- In house construction resource consisting currently of experienced Rooftop, Greenfield and streetwork construction teams managed by construction managers on projects varying from simple streetwork upgrades to newbuild greenfield sites with helicopter lifts or rooftop grillage installations
- Veny’s in-house electrical team are able to provide AC & DC design and installations for both DNO & private Landlord Supplies working on all major UK mobile operator projects including testing and fault finding to NICIEC standards.
- Project management of all in-house resource and supplementary sub-contracted works such as traffic management or crane lifting operations.
Recently used Veny for a second time to repair roof damage inflicted by bad Bury weather. As reliable, affordable and pleasant second time round as they were the first and we are once again delighted with the quality of workmanship. Thanks!
I own a listed building with a feature iron, wood and lead covered verandah in need of urgent remedial work to prevent further deterioration and restore the previous appearance. Veny came quickly to assess the job, promptly provided a sensible quote and proceeded to execute the work required to an excellent standard. They did exactly what was asked expeditiously, with minimum fuss, left a tidy site and a result with which I am delighted. A contractor who does precisely what is asked, can be trusted to get on with it and do it well.
Veny gives an accurate quote and a reliable start date, and are thorough in checking, consulting and advising throughout. I have also found them to be utterly reliable, honest, and considerate. Their professionalism shows through by making sure we were completely satisfied with the work. I have always had complete confidence in recommending them and their team highly to others.